Christmas Time is officially here. With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays sometimes we need to unwind with our significant other. Below is a list of some of our favorite romantic and fun things to do in New Orleans during this Christmas Season.
- Check out the light displays at Celebration in the Oaks in City Park.
- Ice skate together at the NOLA Christmas Fest.
- Hotel Lobby Hop and check out all of the light displays. Some of our favorites to visit are: The Roosevelt, Harrahs Hotel, Monteleone and many more.
- Enjoy live Music & Caroling in Jackson Square.
- Be a tourist and take a Creole Christmas Tour.
- Sip on a Holiday Cocktail at some of our favorites spots in NOLA. The Sazerac Room, The Carousel Lounge, The Ritz and many more.
- Cheer on our Pelicans at a Pels Game.
- Go back in time and visit some of our amazing plantations that surround NOLA.We love: Oak Alley, Houmas House, Laura Plantation and many more.
- Scream “Who Dat” at a Saints Game.
- Enjoy music with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
- Enjoy dinner on St. Charles Ave and take a street car ride to check out all of the homes in the Garden District.
- Get cozy by the fires at the Levee Christmas Bonfires.
- Go shopping together on Magazine Street.
- Enjoy the ballet together seeing the Nutcracker. There are many to choose from around the city. The Orpheum Theater, Delta Festival Ballet, and the Saenger all offer times and dates for the Nutcracker.
- See a Broadway show at the Saenger.
- Get some exercise and enjoy the Running with the Santas.
- Catch a parade in December at the Krewe of Jingle Parade.
- Dance the night away while listening to a band at Rock n Bowl.
- Be artistic and have a gingerbread house competition.
- Check out the local artists at the French Market and Christmas shop while sipping on hot chocolate.
What’s your favorite Holiday Date Night?